Multi-Action Natural Relief
For Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X Plus Alpha® CF
- Homeopathic & Clinically Proven
- Great Tasting, Berry Flavored Syrup
- Suitable For Children & Non-Drowsy
- 99% Alcohol Free & Fructose-Free
UMCKA® is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots & has its origin in traditional South African folk medicine.
Unlike other cough & cold remedies that simply mask symptoms, UMCKA shortens duration & speeds recovery.
Top Seller in Europe
Doctor recommendation & high user satisfaction make Pelargonium sidoides a leading European medicine.
Two Clinically Tested Natural Medicines Combined into One Complete, Multi-Action Cold & Flu Formula:
- UMCKA: (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) Shortens duration & reduces severity of common cold, sinus, throat & bronchial symptoms
- Alpha CF: (Aconitum napellus 4X, Bryonia alba 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, ipecacuanha 3X & Phosphorus 6X) Provides multi-symptom relief of colds & flu.
Medicine From Nature®
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) 3 times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight
- Plastic dosage cup provided
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs or a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shortens duration & reduces severity of symptoms associated with the common cold & throat/sinus/bronchial infections & temporarily relieves flu symptoms: chills/fever, congestion, cough, headache, hoarseness, minor aches/pains, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing/runny nose. Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) to make coughs more productive.
|Serving Size||7.5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.2x 5.15
Item Code: 480257