Clinically proven pelargonium sidoides plus 5 supportive homeopathic actives in a natural base of English ivy.
- Non-drowsy formula
- Suitable for children
- 99% alcohol-free
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms. Continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) three times daily
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight
- Plastic dosage cup provided
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache
These could be signs or a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Shorten duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore Throat
- Stuffy/Runny Nose
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor bronchial and throat irritations as may occur with a cold.
|Serving Size||7.5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.2x 5.1
Item Code: 260768
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.