Nature Made Multi For Her 50+ Dietary Supplement Tablets90.0 ea
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Ship to home FREE at $35!|
Ship to Store FREE! Details
Online and store prices may vary
Delivers 22 key Nutrients to Support Women Over Age 50.
- Helps to meet a woman's changing nutritional needs throughout the lifecycle
- May fill in any nutrient gaps that may exist from inadequate dietary intake
- Specially formulated for mature women to help meet daily nutritional requirements
Ensuring an adequate intake of key nutrients is important to promoting overall health. As a woman ages, her needs for specific nutrients may change. Nature Made Multi For Her 50+ is specially formulated with 22 key nutrients to support women over age 50.
- No iron – iron requirements decrease with age
- 1000 IU Vitamin D to support breast health
- Higher levels of B vitamins and vitamin D to help support a healthy mood
- Higher levels of C and E vitamins to protect healthy cells from damage
Nature Made Multi For Her 50+ is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
- Formulated for easy absorption
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Gluten
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements.
Questions? Toll Free 1-800-275-2878
Made to Nature Made's guaranteed purity and potency standards.
Suggested Use: For best results, take one tablet daily with a meal. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
Nature Made Nutritional Products
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. Manufactured on equipment that also processes peanuts and soy.
Contains Gelatin (Fish from one of the following: Cod, Cusk, Flounder, Haddock, Hake, Pollock, Redfish, Sole),
This product contains multiple nutrients.
For questions about interactions on individual nutrients, please refer to the product pages for each nutrient.
Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
Given that no two cases are alike, all patients should be aware of the potential drug-nutrient interactions that may exist and are encouraged to follow up with their primary health care professional.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.46
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.35x 2.35x 4.45
Item Code: 640902
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.