Frequently bought with...
Protect, Cleanse, Moisturize and Soothe
- Drug Free
- Preservative Free
- pH Balanced
Specially Designed for:
- Babies & Children
3 Mist Settings:
- Ultra Gentle Mist
- Gentle Rinse Large Volume
- Medium Stream
All in one Design:
3 Specially Designed Nozzles are available to deliver the finest and most gentle mist for nasal application, a special adapter for nasal & sinus large volume rinse and a special tip to give a stronger force for wound washing.
Made in the USAFor large volume nasal irrigation: Ultra gentle mist tip for nasal moisturization: This tip can be used for ages 1 and up for moisturizing and soothing dry nasal passages. Insert the tip (no more than flange level) into nostril and press until adequate solution is sprayed. Medium tip: This tip can be used for ages 5 and up. This tip will deliver a medium volume jet that can reach deeper into the nasal passages but not into sinuses. Large volume rinse tip for nasal & sinus rinse: This tip can be used for ages 5 and up. This tip can deliver solution into entire nasal passage as well as some of the sinuses. Apply the special conical lavage top and follow the instruction in next paragraph. Special instructions for large volume rinse: Stand in front of a sink, bend forward to comfort level and tilt your head down. Keep your mouth open and, without holding your breath, place the tip snugly in the nostril and squeeze the actuator until the solution starts draining from the opposite nasal passage or from your mouth. Allow the flow to continue for 2 to 3 seconds. Do not swallow the solution. To avoid pressure on your eardrums, blow your nose gently, without pinching your nose completely. If tolerable, sniff in any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice prior to blowing your nose. This may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area, which is the area at the back of your nasal passage. At times, some solution may reach the back of your throat. If so, please spit it out. To help improve drainage of any residual solution, blow your nose gently while tilting your head to the side. Now repeat these steps on your other nasal passage. © 2000-2013 NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Consult physician before use on babies under the age of 1
- Medium Stream & Large Volume Rinse Tips are for ages 5 and up. DO NOT USE THESE TIPS FOR CHILDREN UNDER 5
- System designed for single user to reduce the risk of contamination. DO NOT SHARE WITH OTHERS
- To avoid any pressure in the nose or ears, do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate
- Recommended storage conditions: Store between 41°F (5°C) and 131°F (55°C) out of sunlight, away from heat sources and avoid freezing
- Please do not discard this printed box and any enclosed printed material. The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product
- Please review inside brochure for additional warnings before using the product
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.74
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.45x 3.45x 7.25
Item Code: 165536
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
With Card:Buy 2, Get 2000 pts
- $1649earn points
- $999earn points
- $1599earn points
- $2799earn points
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- Benadryl Allergy Dye-Free Liq...24 capsules$599earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$300 or 1/$169Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF