This product is a preservative and drug free, isotonic sterile saline solution in single use ampoules convenient for home, nursery, school, playground, travel and hospital use. Use for stuffy, congested or dry noses. For ages 6 months and up (ages under 6 months, please consult your physician).
- Accepted for air travel
- Easy twist-off top
- Twist tab to open the vial.
- Must hold baby/child upright or in sitting up position.
- Tilt baby/child's head to one side slightly.
- Place the comfort tip in the upper nostril.
- Press gently to dispense a few drops of a small quantity for moisture or squeeze to expel a larger quantity for nasal irrigation.
- Use 2-4 times daily or as directed by your doctor.
NeilMed® Dr. Mehta's Nasal Saline-Aspirator combo™. After using NasaDrops®, gentlly squeeze the rubber bulb or you can also use Dr. Mehta's Saline-Aspirator Combo™ newly designed ampoule or vial. Gently relax your grip on the bulb or the ampoule to clear excess mucus. This will help clear your baby's nasal passages. If needed, repeat for the other side.
- Use warm water and dish washing liquid or baby shampoo to thoroughly clean the aspirator.
- This product is to be used by an adult with a full understanding prior to any usage on babies and children. Must follow all the directions.
- Do not use in nose while child is lying down flat on his/her back to avoid coughing, choking or pushing the mucus into the throat.
- Do not mix with other fluids
- Do not use if solution appears cloudy or leaks
- Keep out of reach of children
- For external use only, not for injection
- Discard opened and unused solution
- Ampoule color and shape may vary
- Inside components of this unit are not for individual sale
- Please retain this box for instructions and other important information
- Keep out of direct sunlight. Store or keep in a cool & dry place.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.71
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.3x 3.9x 6.3
Item Code: 165525
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.