For large volume and low pressure saline nasal irrigation, moisturization and daily nasal hygiene. Make our sinus rinse and essential part of your daily hygiene - like brushing your teeth, washing your hands or taking a shower. Natural sinus care has never been easier.
- Soothing, no burning or stinging
- Preservative, drug, iodine, BPA, gluten and latex free
- Premixed packets
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- pH balanced and hypertonic (as compared to isotonic solution)
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy
- Portable for travel
- Use with NeilMed Neti Pot, Sinugator or any irrigation device
- Each packet makes 240 mL (8 0z) hypertonic or 480 mL (16 oz)
Helps to relieve:
- Nasal allergies, dryness and hay fever
- Sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness
- Nasal symptoms from flu and cold
- Nasal irritation from occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, and house dust
- Post nasal drip and nasal congestion
Store or keep in a cool & dry place.
©NeilMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Not recommended for first time users. NeilMed's Isotonic Sinus Rinse ™ is appropriate for first time users. Do not use tap or faucet water for dissolving the mixture unless it has been previously boiled & cooled down. Always use distilled, micro-filtered (through 0.2 micron), commercially bottled or previously boiled & cooled down water at lukewarm or body temperature, properly mixed with NeilMed Sinus Rinse packets. Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. Contact your physician prior to using if you recently had ear or sinus surgery, or if you experience any ear pressure or nasal burning while using. Keep out of reach of children. Read & retain the enclosed brochure & packaging for instructions & warnings. Store or keep in a cool, dry place.
Use for nasal allergies, dryness & hay fever, sinus pressure & nasal stuffiness, nasal symptoms from flu & cold, nasal irritation from occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke & house dust & post nasal drip & nasal congestion.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 5.8x 6.4
Item Code: 122220