- Soothes cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Neomycin and polymyxin b for infection protection
- Pramoxine hydrochloride for pain relief
- #1 doctor-recommended brand
- For kids ages 2 and up
- .5 ounce
Neosporin + Pain Relief Cream for Kids is a fast-absorbing cream that soothes painful cuts, scrapes, and burns while helping prevent infection. Featuring first aid antibiotics neomycin and polymyxin B and pain reliever pramoxine hydrochloride, this cream from the number-one doctor-recommended brand not only helps fight infection, but also helps relieve pain in children ages two and up. This tube contains.5 ounce of cream.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- Serious burns
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
|Serving Size||1 gram|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 4.5x 2.85
Item Code: 509306
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.