- 1.4-ounce tube of facial moisturizer
- Moisturizer fights visible signs of aging
- Formulated for daily use
- Retinol sa and hyaluronic acid rejuvenate skin
- Helioplex technology for broad spectrum spf 20 sun protection
- Clinically proven to deliver softer, smoother skin
- Dermatologist- and allergy-tested
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Formula contains retinol, the #1 dermatologist-recommended anti-aging ingredient
Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Anti-Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen uncovers vibrant, healthier looking skin with fewer visible wrinkles starting in just two weeks. This daily moisturizer is designed to help smooth skin, fade the appearance of age spots, and reduce the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles while providing Broad Spectrum sun protection. The formula is clinically proven to deliver noticeable results, with 100 percent of study participants experiencing softer and smoother skin. Hyaluronic acid helps hydrate, replenish, and rejuvenate skin, while Retinol SA with sustained action renews the look of skin throughout the day, helping smooth wrinkles and diminish the appearance of age spots. This formula features Helioplex Technology, an advanced sunscreen technology with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection, which shields from damaging sun rays. It is dermatologist- and allergy-tested and non-comedogenic.
Questions? Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert back to daily use
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 2.55x 5.6
Item Code: 518545
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.