Frequently bought with...
- 1.5-ounce sunscreen stick
- Water and sun protection helps prevent sunburn
- Protect your whole family
- Beach-strength formula with spf 50+
- Helioplex broad spectrum uva/uvb protection
- #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Oil- and paba-free
Help give your skin superior protection from harsh summer elements with Neutrogena Beach Defense Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 50+. Protect your whole family with this beach-strength sunscreen that is clinically proven to help defend against the signs of sun and water damage. This sunscreen is formulated with clinically-proven Helioplex technology, an advanced sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This non-comedogenic sunscreen glides on easily for convenient, hands free, no-mess application and is oil-free, and PABA-free.
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or
215-273-8755 (collect) or visit
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete coverage
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 2.1x 0.96
Item Code: 319532
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.