Frequently bought with...
- $1299earn points
- 6.5-ounce can of spray sunscreen
- Water and sun protection spray helps prevent sunburn
- Ideal for active families
- Beach-strength formula with spf 70
- Helioplex broad spectrum uva/uvb protection
- #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
- Water-resistant up to 80 minutes
- Oil- and paba-free
Help give your skin superior protection from harsh summer elements with Neutrogena Beach Defense Spray Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70. Ideal for active families, this beach-strength sunscreen is clinically proven to help defend against the signs of sun and water damage. The convenient spray formula features clinically-proven Helioplex, an advanced sunscreen technology with superior broad-spectrum protection from skin-aging UVA rays and skin-burning UVB rays. This fast-absorbing sunscreen is lightweight, oil-free, and PABA-free.
Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect).
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product
- Keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 7.2
Item Code: 217197
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF