- Salicylic acid treats and helps prevent breakouts
- Helps eliminate and control surface oil
- Helps remove dirt, oil, and makeup
Get clear skin with Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent. Specially formulated for acne-prone skin, this astringent cleans deep down into pores to help remove dirt, oil, and makeup that can clog pores and cause breakouts. The maximum-strength formula contains salicylic acid, an acne-fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists, to effectively treat and help prevent future breakouts without over-drying. Gentle enough for use morning, afternoon, and night, the astringent helps eliminate and control surface oil without over-drying or irritating skin.
Made in Canada
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Store at room temperature. © Neutrogena Corp.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
For the treatment of acne.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.59
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 2.45x 6.85
Item Code: 730618
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points