- Salicylic acid treats and helps prevent breakouts
- Helps eliminate and control surface oil
- Helps remove dirt, oil, and makeup
Get clear skin with Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent. Specially formulated for acne-prone skin, this astringent cleans deep down into pores to help remove dirt, oil, and makeup that can clog pores and cause breakouts. The maximum-strength formula contains salicylic acid, an acne-fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists, to effectively treat and help prevent future breakouts without over-drying. Gentle enough for use morning, afternoon, and night, the astringent helps eliminate and control surface oil without over-drying or irritating skin.
Made in Canada
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Store at room temperature. © Neutrogena Corp.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- If eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
For the treatment of acne.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.59
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 2.45x 6.85
Item Code: 730618
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.