- Sport strength sunscreen lotion
- Provides superior broad spectrum sunscreen protection
- Helps protect skin from harmful uva/uvb sun rays and stays on through sweat
- Creates a breathable barrier that allows sweat to pass through
- With clinically proven helioplex protection and micromeshtm technology
- Lightweight, non-greasy, and oil and paba free
- Sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes
Use Neutrogena Cooldry Sport Sunscreen Lotion to help protect your skin from harmful UVA/UVB sun rays with superior broad spectrum sun protection. This powerful sport strength sunscreen lotion provides clinically proven water-resistant sun protection that stays on through sweat. Inspired by athletes and sweat-wicking athletic apparel, Neutrogena Cooldry Sport Sunscreen Lotion combines powerful sun protection with comfort on skin for the active family. The formula with clinically proven Helioplex protection and Micromeshtm Technology creates a breathable barrier that allows sweat to pass through and evaporate, so skin stays cool while the sun protection stays on. This lightweight, non-greasy formula is oil and Paba free and sweat and water resistant for 80 minutes.
Call toll-free 800-299-4786 or 215-273-8755 (collect) or visit www.neutrogena.com
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum value of SPF 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Warnings), decreases the risk of skin cancer & early skin aging caused by the sun
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.48x 2.51x 6.14
Item Code: 371811
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.