- Spot treatment for acne targets and treats breakouts quickly
- Clinically proven to speed the reduction of breakouts without causing flaking or itching
- Uses red and blue light to penetrate skin and target pimples
- Leaves behind no residue or mess
- Treat for two minutes, three times a day
- Easy-to-use, portable design ideal for on-the-go use
- FDA-cleared, UV-free, and chemical-free
Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment harnesses the power of light therapy to target and treat breakouts quickly. Clinically proven to speed the reduction of breakouts, this acne spot treatment uses red and blue light to swiftly treat acne without flaking or burning your skin. Its patent-pending design allows light to surround the pimple for effective, targeted treatment: blue light penetrates just beneath the surface, while red light goes deeper into the skin to deliver fast results. The easy-to-use, portable design is ideal for on-the-go acne treatment, and leaves behind no mess or residue. Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment is FDA-cleared, UV-free, and chemical-free.
Questions? USA 1-800-582-4048 CAN 1-888-663-8876; Outside US/CA, dial collect 215-273-8755.
Made in USA
1. Before using the Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment for the first time, remove the pull-tab on the back of the device.
2. Wash and dry the area to be treated. Lightly place the head of the device over the area to be treated so it makes contact with your skin.
3. Press and hold the power button until it beeps once to begin your treatment. Each treatment is 2 minutes.
4. Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment will turn off automatically after 2 minutes. The device will beep twice to let you know your treatment is over. Use three times per day per treatment area.
How to Change the Battery
If the device flashes/beeps three times after pressing and holding the power button for 1 second, the battery in your device is low. Loosen the screw on the battery cap of the device, slide off the handle, and replace the 1 AAA alkaline battery inside. Reassemble the device ensuring the cap is aligned, and the cap and screw are secured, before using the device again.
Please follow local regulations where you live for proper disposal of battery operated devices
Clean the outside of the device whenever it appears dirty. Moisten a soft cloth with isopropyl alcohol and clean the head of the device after each use. Do not get water or liquid inside any part of the device.
5°C to 35°C;
15%-75% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 700-1060 hPA
Conditions for Transport and Storage Between Uses
-25°C to 45°C;
up to 75% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
Blue Light Wavelength: 445 nm
Red Light Wavelength: 630 nm
Irradiance < 14 mW m-2
As with all medical electrical devices, there is possible interference with other electrical equipment.
www.neutrogena.com / www.neutrogena.ca
©Johnson & Johnson
It is not recommended to use the Neutrogena light therapy acne spot treatment if you are pregnant, may be pregnant, or nursing, as the device was not tested on pregnant or nursing women.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.28x 2.04x 6.32
Item Code: 987183
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.