- Neutrogena light therapy acne spot treatment device targets & treats breakouts quickly
- Clinically proven to speed the reduction of breakouts without causing flaking or irritation
- Blue light kills bacteria & red light reduces inflammation
- Uses a combination of red and blue light therapy for effective acne treatment
- Instantly deliver a -targeted dose of red & blue light therapy to the source of the breakout
- Dermatologist in-office light therapy acne technology to treat acne for clearer, healthier skin
- No residue or mess when using spot treatment on acne for two minutes for three times a day
- Easy-to-use acne spot treatment, portable design ideal for on-the-go use anytime and anywhere
- Fda-cleared, uv-free, and chemical-free light therapy acne spot treatment
Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment harnesses the power of light therapy to target and treat breakouts quickly. Clinically proven to speed the reduction of breakouts, this acne spot treatment uses red and blue light therapy to swiftly treat acne without flaking or irritating your skin. Its patent-pending design allows light to surround the pimple for effective, targeted treatment: blue light kills acne causing bacteria, while red light calms inflammation. The easy-to-use, portable design is ideal for on-the-go acne treatment, and leaves behind no mess or residue. Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment is FDA-cleared, UV-free, and chemical-free treatment.
Questions? USA 1-800-582-4048 CAN 1-888-663-8876; Outside US/CA, dial collect 215-273-8755
Made in United States
1. Before using the Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment for the first time, remove the pull-tab on the back of the device.
2. Wash and dry the area to be treated. Lightly place the head of the device over the area to be treated so it makes contact with your skin.
3. Press and hold the power button until it beeps once to begin your treatment. Each treatment is 2 minutes.
4. Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment will turn off automatically after 2 minutes. The device will beep twice to let you know your treatment is over. Use three times per day per treatment area.
How to Change the Battery
If the device flashes/beeps three times after pressing and holding the power button for 1 second, the battery in your device is low. Loosen the screw on the battery cap of the device, slide off the handle, and replace the 1 AAA alkaline battery inside. Reassemble the device ensuring the cap is aligned, and the cap and screw are secured, before using the device again.
Please follow local regulations where you live for proper disposal of battery operated devices
Clean the outside of the device whenever it appears dirty. Moisten a soft cloth with isopropyl alcohol and clean the head of the device after each use. Do not get water or liquid inside any part of the device.
5 degrees C to 35 degrees C;
15%-75% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 700-1060 hPA
Conditions for Transport and Storage Between Uses
-25 degrees C to 45 degrees C;
up to 75% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
Blue Light Wavelength: 445 nm
Red Light Wavelength: 630 nm
Irradiance < 14 mW m-2
As with all medical electrical devices, there is possible interference with other electrical equipment.
www.neutrogena.com / www.neutrogena.ca
©Johnson & Johnson
- Do not get water or liquid inside any part of the device as it may cause the device to not turn on.
- Do not store near heat or hot surfaces.
- This device is limited to use by a single person. Do not share the device with other persons.
- Discontinue use if you experience any discomfort or if skin reddening or discoloration lasts more than 24 hours.
- Do not use device if your skin is light sensitive or you are currently using medication that may cause sensitivity of skin to light.
- Do not shine device into eye.
- Do not put device into mouth.
- Keep out of reach of children.
It is not recommended to use the Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment if you are pregnant, may be pregnant, or nursing, as the device was not tested on pregnant or nursing women.
- The Neutrogena Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment is indicated to treat mild to moderate inflammatory acne.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.28x 2.04x 6.32
Item Code: 987183
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.