- Helps fight breakouts and visibly reduces redness
- Salicylic acid acne medicine
- Naturally derived aloe and chamomile visibly reduce redness
- Oil-free formula
- Micro-clear technology shown to boost delivery of acne medicine
- #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
- For acne-prone skin
- 6-fluid ounce tube of creamy facial cleanser
Help soothe skin while fighting breakouts with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser. Designed for daily use, this oil-free, creamy cleanser clears breakouts and blackheads and visibly reduces redness caused by acne, all without over-drying skin. This formula contains Micro-Clear, a powerful technology shown to boost delivery of salicylic acid acne medicine to the source of breakouts. Formulated with naturally derived aloe and chamomile extracts, the cleanser helps calm irritation, so skin looks clearer and feels healthier.
- Cleanse twice a day
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather
- Massage face gently
- Rinse thoroughly
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at room temperature.
©Johnson & Johnson
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
For the treatment of acne.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.58
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 3.0x 6.5
Item Code: 504017
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.