- Cleanses skin and helps prevent breakouts
- With conditioners and salicylic acid acne medicine
- Micro-clear technology helps boost delivery of acne medicine
- Unclogs pores
- Helps treat acne even before it emerges
- Oil-free formula
- #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
- For daily use on acne-prone skin
- 6-ounce pump bottle of face wash
Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash is the #1 dermatologist recommended acne-fighting cleanser. Designed for acne-prone skin, this cleansing face wash gently cleans deep into pores for clearer skin and even helps treat acne before it emerges. Clinically proven Micro-Clear technology helps boost the delivery of salicylic acid acne medicine to help clear up acne and blackheads, and even helps prevent future breakouts. The oil-free formula rinses clean without over-drying or irritating the skin.
- Cleanse twice a day
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather
- Massage face gently. Rinse thoroughly
Store at room temperature.
©Johnson & Johnson
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water
.For the treatment of acne.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.55
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.35x 2.5x 6.25
Item Code: 653418
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.