Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment Cream0.75 oz
Frequently bought with...
- Fights acne and helps give you clearer, healthier-looking skin
- Clinically proven maximum level of effectiveness that works hour after hour to give long-lasting acne treatment
- 2.5% benzoyl peroxide is clinically proven effective
- Kills acne bacteria that causes pimples and helps stop new ones from forming
- Absorbs quickly and works invisibly
- Gentle formula
- #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
- Specially formulated for acne-prone skin
- 0.75-ounce tube of medicated spot treatment
Fight acne without over-drying your face with Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment. This medicated acne treatment has a vanishing formula that absorbs quickly and works invisibly to fight acne with less irritation. Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment contains just 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, yet¿ it provides the same maximum level of effectiveness as a conventional 10% benzoyl peroxide formula all without over-drying. Containing a special blend of ingredients to enhance penetration, the fast-working formula goes deep down into pores to kill acne bacteria that cause pimples and helps stop new ones from forming. From the #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand, this spot treatment also helps relieve the appearance of redness.
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor
Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- Irritation becomes severe
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 3.85x 3.85
Item Code: 659873
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.