- Fights acne and helps give you clearer, healthier-looking skin
- Clinically proven maximum level of effectiveness that works hour after hour to give long-lasting acne treatment
- 2.5% benzoyl peroxide is clinically proven effective
- Kills acne bacteria that causes pimples and helps stop new ones from forming
- Absorbs quickly and works invisibly
- Gentle formula
- #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand
- Specially formulated for acne-prone skin
- 0.75-ounce tube of medicated spot treatment
Fight acne without over-drying your face with Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment. This medicated acne treatment has a vanishing formula that absorbs quickly and works invisibly to fight acne with less irritation. Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne Treatment contains just 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, yet¿ it provides the same maximum level of effectiveness as a conventional 10% benzoyl peroxide formula all without over-drying. Containing a special blend of ingredients to enhance penetration, the fast-working formula goes deep down into pores to kill acne bacteria that cause pimples and helps stop new ones from forming. From the #1 dermatologist recommended acne brand, this spot treatment also helps relieve the appearance of redness.
Call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect). www.neutrogena.com
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor
Store at 20°C-25°C (68°F-77°F).
©Johnson & Johnson
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
- Irritation becomes severe
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 3.85x 3.85
Item Code: 659873
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $599earn points
- $1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF