- 1-fluid ounce pump bottle of anti-aging moisturizer
- Helps moisturize and improve the signs of aging
- For smoother, younger-looking skin in 1 week
- Accelerated retinol sa with glucose complex for fast results
- Hyaluronic acid helps moisturize and rejuvenate the look of skin
- Broad spectrum spf 30 sun protection
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles
Helps hydrate and protect your skin while treating the signs of aging with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen. This fast-acting moisturizer visibly fades the look of stubborn wrinkles--including crow's feet and cheek wrinkles. It also helps smooth fine lines and texture and brightens and evens skin tone. In clinical trials, women experienced noticeable results in just one week of use. This formula contains accelerated Retinol SA with a unique combination of ingredients and is clinically proven to leave skin feeling smoother and looking younger. Retinol SA continuously renews skin, helping to smooth wrinkles fast and diminish the look of age spots. Glucose Complex, a Retinol SA booster, accelerates the skin's surface activity for fast results. Hyaluronic acid adds line-plumping moisture to help hydrate, replenish, and rejuvenate the look of skin. This super-charged formula is combined with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 for daily sun protection.
Questions? Visit www.neutrogena.com or call toll-free 800-582-4048 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
©Johnson & Johnson
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 2.6x 6.1
Item Code: 460295
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.