Nexcare First Aid Absolute Waterproof Adhesive Dressing with Pad
- Waterproof for shower and bath
- Pad won't stick to healing skin
- Breathable-long wear
Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Adhesive Dressings with pads are non-stick pads with a transparent, waterproof cover and hypoallergenic, water-resistant adhesive.
1 Sterile Dressing
6in x 6in ~ 15 cm x 15cm
4in x 4in ~ 10cm x 4cm
Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged
Use to protect wounds such as cuts, burns, abrasions and post, surgical incisions
Directions for Use:
- Clean and dry wound and surrounding skin thoroughly
- Pull wrapper apart and remove the sterile dressing
- Peel the printed liner from the paper-framed dressing, exposing the adhesive surface
- Lay dressing over the wound. DO NOT STRETCH the dressing when applying. Firmly smooth adhesive border to skin
- Remove the paper frame from the dressing while smoothing down the dressing edges
Directions for Removal:
Gently lift the edge of the dressing and slowly peel from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
When to Change the Dressing:
- If it begins to leak or is no longer sticking to the skin
- When there are tears or holes in the dressing
- When new skin has covered the wound surface.
If there are any signs of infection such as fever, pain, redness, swelling, itching, rash or burning, consider consulting a health care provider.
Use to protect wounds such as cuts, burns, abrasions and post-sergical incisions
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.05x 7.75x 9.65
Item Code: 523440
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.