- Unflavored nutritionally complete powder
- For children 1+ years
- Supports digestive health
- Unflavored Powder — Add Water
- Amino Acid-Based Nutritionally Complete Powdered Formula
- A Medical Food
- For the Dietary Management of Multiple Food Protein Allergies & Conditions Involving Gastrointestinal Tract Impairment
- Extra Vitamins & Minerals for Malabsorptive Conditions
- With Prebiotic Fiber to Help Promote Digestive Health
Neocate® Junior with Prebiotics is a nutritionally complete powdered amino acid-based medical food for children over the age of 1 for the dietary management of cow milk allergy, multiple food protein intolerance (MFPI) and food-allergy-associated conditions:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS)
- Other GI Disorders
Neocate Junior with Prebiotics contains prebiotic fiber to help promote digestive health and extra vitamins and minerals.
Made in the UK
Intake to be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient. Use under medical supervision.
For Oral or Tube Feeding:
1. Measure the required amount of warm or cool water into a container.
2. Add the prescribed amount of Neocate Junior to the water.
3. Cover and shake until the powder has dissolved.
Neocate Junior with Prebiotics is best served chilled. Once prepared, the formula should be stored in a refrigerator and kept no longer than 24 hours from the time of preparation. Shake or stir Neocate Junior with Prebiotics immediately before use.
The recommended dilution is 30 kcal / fl oz. This can be achieved by mixing the following amounts of powder and water. The scoop provided weighs 8.2 g.
Neocate Junior with Prebiotics Powder
Amount of Water to Add
3 Scoops or 24.6g
3.5 fl oz
4 fl oz
6 Scoops or 49.2g
6.5 fl oz
8 fl oz
18 Scoops or 147.6g
20 fl oz
24 fl oz
©Nutricia North America
WARNING: Many cans containing foods and beverages sold here have epoxy linings used to avoid microbial contamination and extend shelf life. Lids on jars and caps on bottles may also have epoxy linings. Some of these linings can leach small amounts of bisphenol A (BPA) into the food or beverage. BPA is a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.9
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.0x 4.0x 4.75
Item Code: 381572
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.