OcuFresh Eye Wash0.68 oz. x 6 pack
The Safe Choice for Cleansing Your Eyes.
- Convenient & Easy to Carry
- Sterile in Single Use Bottles
OcuFresh cleanses your eyes to remove pollen, loose foreign material or chlorinated water to help relieve your eyes from:
20ml (0.68 fl oz) x 6 | Sterile Eye Cup Included
Made in Taiwan
Do not dilute solution or reuse bottle
- Hold container a few inches above the eye
- Control rate of flow by pressure on bottle
- Flush affected area for a minimum of 20 minutes
- Rinse cup with clean water immediately before each use. Avoid contamination of rim and inside surface of cup
- Fill cup with half full and apply the cup to the affected eye, pressing tightly to prevent the escape of the liquid, and tilt the head backward
- Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball to ensure through bathing with the wash
- Rinse cup with clean water after each use.
Store at room temperature 15-30° (59-88°F)
© Optics Laboratory, Inc.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the vial to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists, consult a doctor.
Obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes
If solution changes colors or becomes cloudy, do not use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging, smarting or itching by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants (smog or pollen) or chlorinated water.
|Serving Size||0.68 oz|
|Serving Per Container||6|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 3.0x 4.05
Item Code: 475950
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.