Provides hours of effective protection from mosquitoes, gnats, and biting flies (sand flies, stable flies, and black flies). Also repels ticks, chiggers, and fleas from treated skin and clothing.
- Non greasy, won't stain
- Resists perspiration
- Sprays upside down
- Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile virus
- Contains no CFCs or other ozone depleting substances
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read all directions before using this product. Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion. Do not use as a space spray. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin. Avoid overexposure. Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary.
For Maximum Protection: Spread evenly with hand to moisten all exposed skin. To Apply to Face: Spray palm of hand and rub on. Do not apply to eyes and mouth and do not apply to the hands of young children. Works on Clothing Too: Spray shirts, pants, socks and hats. For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing. Do not apply under clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool or nylon.
Do not apply on or near: Acetate, Rayon, Spandex or Other Synthetics (Other than Nylon), Furniture, Plastics, Watch Crystals, Leather and Painted or Varnished Surfaces including Automobiles. Wash treated clothing. Do not keep product on any longer than necessary. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
Storage: Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children. Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! If empty: This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where aerosol can recycling is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the container by using the product according to the label. If recycling is not available, place in trash. If partially filled: Call you local solid waste agency or 800-539-3394 for disposal instructions.©2005 S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to Humans - Warning: May cause eye injury. Do not get into eyes or on lips. Harmful if swallowed. To apply to face, spray palm of hand and rub on. Do not apply to excessively sunburned or damaged skin. Use sparingly on small children. Do not allow use by small children without close adult supervision. May cause skin reaction in rare cases.
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If in Eyes - Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed - Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Skin - If you or your child react to this product, wash treated skin and call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Physical & Chemical Hazards - Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120° F may cause bursting. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.56
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.1x 2.1x 7.0
Item Code: 647905
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.