Fan circulated repellent lasts up to 12 hours for head to toe protection. Odorless and refillable.
Includes: 1 repellent unit, 1 refill and 2 aaa batteries.
Contains the active ingredient metofluthrin.
Enjoy the protection of OFF!® Clip-On repellent when:
- Relaxing in your backyard
- Lounging at the beach
- Attending sporting events
- Enjoying the park
Within minutes, OFF!® Clip-On repellent provides personal protection from mosquitoes. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection. Protects against mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus
No Skin Application
Unlike ordinary personal repellents, OFF!® Clip-On repellent provides mosquito protection without putting anything on your skin.
The quiet, battery-powered fan circulates repellent all around you. Batteries are included.
OFF!® Clip-On repellent uses an active ingredient with no scent.
Each refill provides up to 12 hours of head-to-toe protection. One refill is included with the unit. OFF!® Clip-On repellent refills are sold separately and contain 2 repellent disks (for a total of 24 hours of mosquito protection).
Easy to Use - Clip it on or set it next to you
When clipped to your clothing or just laid on a flat surface nearby, this compact device provides head-to-toe protection.
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
Batteries are included.
To prepare unit:
1. For Initial Use Only: Turn over unit and remove red tab from battery door to activate the two 1.5 volt AA alkaline batteries.
2. Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging and REMOVE the peel-off foil seal to start the green use-up indicator. Do not touch treated pad when inserting or removing the refill.
3. Open front cover and insert refill into unit with orange side down, then snap the front cover latch closed. Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after handling the refill.
To operate unit:
4. Slide the ON/OFF switch all the way to '+' until the fan turns on.
5. Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or any other convenient location next to you.
6. When finished using the unit, slide the ON/OFF switch to 'O'.
- You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable hard surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition, or moisture). When placing unit on a surface, lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent.
- Within minutes, the unit provides head-to-toe protection for up to 12 hours. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection.
- To prolong the refill¿s life between uses, close the unit by sliding the switch to the 'O' position. Store the unit in a cool, dry place-never in a hot car, glove compartment or trunk.
- Replace the refill when the green use-up indicator is gone (Repeat Steps 2 and 3).
For best results, replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours total use. Only OFF!® Clip-On refills should be used in the unit.
When you no longer feel air blowing from bottom of the unit, replace with two 1.5 volt AA alkaline batteries.
Storage and Disposal
STORAGE: Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
DISPOSAL: Non-refillable disk. Before disposing, fully use up the refill according to the label. Do not refill or reuse the disk.
If empty: Place the refill disk in trash or offer the refill for recycling if available. If refill remains partially unused: call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
©S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals:
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch device with metal instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace refill only when unit is off.
FIRST AID: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If on Skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
For additional information in case of emergency, call toll free 800-558-5252.
Be sure to wash hands after handling.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.29
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.7x 4.6x 5.8
Item Code: 455980
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.