Off! Family Care Smooth & Dry Aerosol4.0 oz. x 2 pack
Repels mosquitoes that may carry the West Nile Virus, biting flies, gnats, ticks and no-see-ums. Aerosol spray allows for even coating. Formulated with 15% DEET - provides up to 6 hours of protection against mosquitoes. Don't let mosquitoes keep you from enjoying the outdoors. Finally, a mosquito repellent that you can feel good about! This product uses an advanced powder-dry formula that dries on contact, leaving your skin feeling smooth and dry, not oily or greasy. Feels good on ... keeps bugs Off!It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
- Shake well before using.
- Hold container 6 to 8 inches from skin or clothing and spray with a slow sweeping motion
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin
- Do not spray in enclosed areas
- Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product
- Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary
- Do not allow children to handle this product
- Do not apply to children's hands
- When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water
- Spread evenly with hands to moisten all exposed skin
- Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes
- Do not spray directly onto face
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth
- Apply sparingly around ears
- Do not use under clothing
- Spray shirts, pants, socks, and hats
- For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other openings in outer clothing
- Will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon
- Do not apply on or near: acetate, rayon, spandex or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles
- Do not puncture or incinerate
- If empty:
- This container may be recycled in the few but growing number of communities where aerosol can recycling is available
- Before offering for recycling, empty the container by using the product according to the label
- If recycling is not available, place in trash
- If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions.
©S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.78
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 3.5x 7.0
Item Code: 509646
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.