- 4 person profile memory
- 5 fitness indicators
- Measure your whole body composition
Measuring your fitness easily and accurately! Through out the day, your body composition can change. Omron's Full Body Sensing advanced technology is more accurate because it measure your whole body composition from arm to foot compared to foot to foot monitors. Seconds after you step on the lower sensor pads and lift the upper sensor bar, your personalized fitness indicators are automatically calculated. Whenever you take a measurement, you can trust Omron's clinically proven technology to deliver precise and customized information. Daily reinforcement for a fit lifestyle.
5 fitness indicators add up to a better you
- Body fat - track your body fat percentage and get excited as it trends down
- Visceral fat - work on lowering the fat around your internal organs to help reduce your risk of high cholesterol, heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
- BMI (body mass index) - get a better picture of your ideal weight by seeing an automatic computation of your height/weight ration.
- Skeletal muscle - watch your muscle mass build by the numbers, and use this data to minimize "rebound" weight gain in the future.
- Body weight - sill an important standard of fitness, especially in combination with your other fitness indicators.
4 person profile memory stores your personal profile along with three other family members.
0 to 330 lb. with 0.2lb. increments (0 to 150kg with 0.1 kg increments)
Body fat percentage:
5.0 to 60.0% with 0.1% increments
Skeletal muscle percentage:
5.0 to 50.0% with 0.1% increments
7.0 to 90.0 with 0.1 increments
Visceral fat level:
30 levels with 1 level increments
Body fat percentage and skeletal muscle percentage classification:
- [low] / 0 [normal] / + [high] /
++ [very high] with
12 levels of bar display
- [underweight] / 0 [normal] /
+ [overweight] / ++ [obese] with
12 levels of bar display
Visceral fat classification:
0 [normal] / + [high] ++ [very high]
The age range for the body fat percentage classification is 20 to 79 years old. / The age range for the skeletal muscle percentage and visceral fat levels is 18 to 80 years old.
- Height: 3'4" to 6'6 3/4" (100.0 to 199.5 cm)
- Age: 10 to 80 years old
- Gender: male/female
4 AA batteries
Approximately 1 year when used four times a day
Operating temperature and humidity:
+50°F to + 104°F (+10°C to +40°C)
30 to 85% RH
Storage temperature, humidity and air pressure:
-4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
10 to 95% RH, 700 - 1060 hPa
- Display unit: Approximately 11 3/4" (w) x 1 3/8" (H) x 5 3/4" (D)
- Main Unit: Approximately 11 7/8" (W) x 2 1/8" (H) x 12 7/8" (D)
Approximately 4 5/8lb (including batteries)
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- 1 Monitor / scale
- 4 AA batteries
- 1 Instruction manual
Made in China
1 year limited warranty
Omron Healthcare, Inc.