- For silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses
- Reconditions lenses to retain surface moisture for enhanced comfort
- Removes protein daily
- No rub
- Cleans, reconditions, rinses, disinfects, stores
- Promotes comfort and clear vision
- Reduces appearance of redness
- Kills bacteria (germs) that can cause eye infections
- Some ingredients are only found in Alcon's lens care products. This patented formula is not sold any other name
To clean, recondition, disinfect and remove protein from your contact lenses:
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens (5 seconds) with Opti-Free® RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution.
- Fill your Alcon® Lens Case with fresh Opti-Free® RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution. Store lenses in the closed lens case overnight or at least 6 hours. After soaking, lenses are ready to wear.
For optimal lens cleaning, reconditioning and disinfection, fills the lens case with fresh solution every time lenses are stored. Never reuse solution. This will help ensure that you achieve maximum lens surface moisture for all day comfortable lens wear.
You may leave your lenses in the unopened lens case for up to 30 days.
- After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh Opti-Free® RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution and allow to air dry.
Always follow your eye care professional's instructions. Based upon your individual tear chemistry, your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures. If your eye care professional directs you to rub your lenses, place several drops on the lens and rub for several seconds. Then follow the directions above. If using Opti-Free® Supraclens® Daily Protein Remover, follow those instruction, including rinsing before putting the lenses on your eyes.
See package insert inside carton for complete instructions and important safety information.
Store at room temperature. Store Upright.
© 2005-2008 Alcon, Inc.
Tamper Evident: For your protection, this bottle has an imprinted seal around the neck. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing at time of purchase.
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use this product.
Proven gentle agents remove daily protein deposits so that lenses are fresh and comfortable all day long.
Contains a proprietary dual action reconditioning system Tearglyde® that is proven to retain moisture on the lens surface throughout the day.
Enhanced disinfection formula (Aldox® and Polyquad® preservatives) that is compatible with silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses. Kills bacteria (germs) that can cause eye infections.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.97
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 2.3x 5.4
Item Code: 602053
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.