- The purest form of whey protein
- Hydrowhey to make protein faster acting
- Digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
Whey protein isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the label. By using whey protein isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this in the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.
- Higher protein percentage (24 grams of protein; 79% protein by weight)
- Includes Hydrowhey, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting
- Contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to enhance utilization
- Whey protein microfractions including alpha-lactabumin, glycomacropeptides, betalactoglobulin, immunoglobulin G (lgG), lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors
- Over 4 grams of glutamine & glutamine precursors
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop
Made in USA
Serving scoop included but may settle to the bottom during shipping.
Spoon Stirred: 100% Whey Gold Standard is Instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
Shaker: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after you workout. Just add one heaping scoop of Gold Standard to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 ounces of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. Tip: Mixing one scoop with 6-8 fl oz of nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker creamier shake.
Blender: Add one rounded scoop of 100% Whey Gold Standard to a blender filled with 6 - 8 fl oz of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
Shake up your shake: By adding a few high-energy ingredients to your shake you can blend up a delicious meal: try adding fresh or frozen fruits (strawberries, bananas, peaches, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil, unflavored yogurt, coconut, slivered almonds or other ingredients.
Stack Your Shake: By adding other supplements including creatine, glutamine, taurine (e.g. CTG10) and/or BCAA powders, you can make 100% Whey Gold Standard an even more powerful post-workout recovery product.
©2007 Optimum Nutrition, Inc.
Aminogen® is a registered trademark of Triarco Industries, Inc.