NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer.
12 Convenient Unit-Dose Swabs
Immediate Toothache Pain Relief
- Medication and Applicator in one
- #1 Oral Pain Reliever for Toothache
12 - 0.06 fl oz (1.8 ml) Swabs
Do not use if label seal is broken prior to purchase or if colored rings on tip are not orange.
- Adults and Children 2 years and older: Hold swab with solid white tip down. Bend and snap open swab tip with the colored rings. Apply product to affected area. use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Discard swab after application.
- Children under 12 years: Should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or doctor.
This preparation is intended to use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously.
© Del Pharmaceuticals, Inc 2003
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use more than directed, for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves pain due to toothaches
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.65x 3.75x 3.5
Item Code: 618654
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.