An in-vitro diagnostic home-use test for HIV (HIV-1 and HIV-2) in oral fluid. This test works by looking for your body's response to fighting the HIV virus (antibodies). This is an oral swab based test that does not require blood.
- FDA approved
- Same test used by healthcare professionals
- Results in just 20 minutes
- Test stick
- Test tube (containing 1 mL of fluid)
- Disposal bag
- Package insert
- A positive result with this test does not mean that you are definitely infected with HIV, but rather that additional testing should be done in a medical setting.
- A negative result with this test does not mean that you are definitely not infected with HIV, particularly when exposure may have been within the previous 3 months.
- If your test is negative and you engage in activities that put you at risk for HIV on a regular basis, you should test regularly.
- This product should not be used to make decisions on behavior that may put you at increased risk for HIV.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.5x 2.0x 7.25
Item Code: 177956
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.