Engineered for performance and comfort.
This is an excellent choice to treat DeQuervain's tendinitis, strains and sprains of the MCP joint, basal joint arthritis, advanced carpal tunnel syndrome and cumulative trauma disorders of the thumb and wrist. Distal palmar crease contour allows for 90 degree palmar flexion and full finger dexterity. Constructed from an open cell urethane foam laminated to a Lycra fabric for comfort, breathability and moisture absorption. The proximal circumferential strap provides superior fixation of the radial stay which allows for excellent immobilization of the thumb. Perfect for latex sensitive wearers.
- Adjustable thumb strap accommodates for swelling and various size thumbs
- Thumb spica component provides contoured support, motion control and thumb abduction
- Three independent hook-and-loop fasteners permit easy, one-handed adjustment and closure
- Durable urethane foam glove laminated to Lycra for comfortable, long term wear
- Flexible radial and palmar stays are removable and adjustable for various injuries
- Black color obscures soiling, provides a low profile appearance
- Small fits 5.5-6.5 in. (14.0-16.5 cm) wrist
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.44
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 4.6x 10.0
Item Code: 120274
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.