Patented Acne Control
- Patented formula reduces irritation and inflammation
- Quickly penetrates pores killing the bacteria that causes acne
- Clears existing acne blemishes and prevents new blemishes from forming
Now you can take control of your acne with a patented formulation formerly available only by prescription. Panoxyl® 4% Acne Cream Wash contains Benzoyl Peroxide (BPO), plus a patented delivery system that reduces irritation and inflammation common with conventional BPO acne products. The thick , creamy formula of Panoxyl® 4% Acne Creamy Wash gently removes dirt and excess oil to clean and unclog pores, making it an excellent choice for the management of acne on the face, chest and back.
For Details Call 1-888-438-7426
Made In USA
- Wet area to be cleansed.
- Apply acne wash and gently massage area for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by doctor.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor.
Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
For external use only.
Do not use if you :
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
When using this product :
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another typical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask doctor if :
- Irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Information :
Store at room temperature 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C)
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.52
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 2.5x 7.25
Item Code: 439544
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.