PediaCare Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold Syrup Grape4.0 fl oz
We care for kids.
For children ages 6-11.
Made in USA
- Find right dose on chart below
- Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- Do not give more than 6 times in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- tsp = teaspoon
- mL milliliter
- Under 4 years: Do not use
- 4 to 5 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
- 6 to 11 years: 2 tsp (10 mL)
- Each teaspoon (5 mL) contains: Sodium 6 mg
- Store at room temperature. Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used.
Do not use
- To make a child sleepy
- In a child under 4 years of age
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- Chronic cough that lasts, or as occurs with asthma
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
- Cough persists for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or persistent headache
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose or throat
- Itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- Nasal & sinus congestion
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.42
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.1x 5.1
Item Code: 232724
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.