- Prevents and relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion
- Original strength acid reducer
- Take as little as 15 minutes before your first bite for heartburn prevention.* 1 tablet controls acid all day or all night*
Original Strength Pepcid AC acid reducer prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach and relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages. Pepcid AC tablets can be taken as little as 15 minutes before your first bite for heartburn prevention*. Original Strength Pepcid AC lasts all day or all night**. It can cool the flare-up with relief that starts working in minutes***.
*Prevents heartburn if taken 15 to 60 minutes before a meal. **Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief. ***Pepcid AC starts to relieve heartburn in 15 to 30 minutes.
Questions or comments? 1-800-755-4008 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United StatesFamotidine Tablets 10 mg Acid Reducer
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- To Prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 15 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- Do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F)
- Protect from moisture
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- With other acid reducers
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with Lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck, or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
Do not use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.63x 3.5x 3.31
Item Code: 473337
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.