Frequently bought with...
- Relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach
- Combined acid reducer and antacid
- Controls and neutralizes acid 1 tablet controls acid all day and all night*
- Berry flavor
- * based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Quickly relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach with Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets. These berry-flavored chewable tablets combine a fast-working antacid and a long lasting acid reducer to help control acid all day and night.* The dual-action formula starts neutralizing acid in seconds and lasts longer, so you don't have to choose between hurting now or hurting later. * Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Questions or comments? 1-800-755-4008 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- To relieve symptoms, Chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- Do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg, magnesium 70 mg
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Store at 20 degrees-25 degrees C (68 degrees-77 degrees F)
- protect from moisture
©Johnson & Johnson
Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- With other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. this may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Frequent chest pain
Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
Unexplained weight loss
Nausea or vomiting
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- You are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
|Serving Size||1 Chewable Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.17x 2.17x 4.19
Item Code: 691984
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE