- Relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach
- Combined acid reducer and antacid
- Controls and neutralizes acid
- 1 tablet controls acid all day and all night*
- Mint flavor
- * based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Quickly relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach with Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets. These mint-flavored chewable tablets combine a fast-working antacid and a long lasting acid reducer to help control acid all day and night.* The dual-action formula starts neutralizing acid in seconds and lasts longer, so you don't have to choose between hurting now or hurting later. * Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-755-4008 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Do not swallow tablet whole: Chew completely. To relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing. Do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 320 mg, Magnesium 70 mg
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Read the actual bottle. It contains important information
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
- Protect from moisture.
Tips for Managing Heartburn: Do not lie flat or bend over after eating. Do not wear tight-fitting clothing around the stomach. Do not eat before your bedtime. Raise the head of your bed. Avoid heartburn-causing foods such as rich, spicy, fatty or fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and certain fruits and vegetables. Eat slowly and avoid big meals. If overweight, lose weight. Quit smoking.
©Johnson & Johnson
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers. Do Not Use: if you have trouble swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or blood or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor; with other famotidine products or acid reducers. Ask a doctor before use if you have: had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition; heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath, sweating, pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders, or lightheadedness; frequent chest pain; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn; unexplained weight loss; nausea or vomiting; stomach pain. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor if: your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 4.75
Item Code: 692155
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.