Frequently bought with...
- Relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion and sour stomach
- Combined acid reducer and antacid
- Controls and neutralizes acid
- 1 tablet controls acid all day and all night*
- Mint flavor
- * based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Quickly relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach with Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets. These mint-flavored chewable tablets combine a fast-working antacid and a long lasting acid reducer to help control acid all day and night.* The dual-action formula starts neutralizing acid in seconds and lasts longer, so you don't have to choose between hurting now or hurting later. * Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-755-4008 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Do not swallow tablet whole: Chew completely
- To relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- Do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg; magnesium 70 mg
- Read the directions and warnings before use
- Read the bottle label. It contains important information
- Store at 20°-30°C (68°-86°F)
- Protect from moisture
Tips for Managing Heartburn
- Do not lie flat or bend over after eating
- Do not wear tight-fitting clothing around the stomach
- Do not eat before bedtime
- Raise the head of your bed
- Avoid heartburn-causing foods such as rich, spicy, fatty or fried foods, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol, and certain fruits and vegetables
- Eat slowly and avoid big meals
- If overweight, lose weight
- Quit smoking
©Johnson & Johnson
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers.
Do not use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor
- With other acid reducers
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- Frequent chest pain
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- Unexplained weight loss
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Your heartburn continues or worsens
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed foil seal under bottle cap is open or torn.
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.2x 2.2x 3.0
Item Code: 692154
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Vaseline Petroleum Jelly Orig...1.75 oz.$269Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points