- Chewable tablets
- Calcium carbonate formula
- Sodium-free formula
Helps to Relieve Heartburn, Acid Indigestion, & Sour Upset Stomach
- Chewable Tablets
- Calcium Carbonate Formula
- Sodium-Free Formula
Children's Pepto Bubble gum flavored chewable antacid tablets help to relieve children's common stomach problems including heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, and upset stomach due to these symptoms or overindulgence in food and drink.
Made in Mexico
- Find the right dose on chart below based on weight (preferred), otherwise use age
- Repeat dose as needed
- Do not take more than 3 tablets (ages 2-5) or 6 tablets (ages 6-11) in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than two weeks, except under the advise and supervision of a doctor.
|under 24||under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24-47||2-5 years||1 tablet|
|48-95||6-11 years||2 tablets|
Procter & Gamble
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is - presently taking a prescription drug. Antacid may interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor is symptoms last more than two weeks. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature, avoid excessive humidity.
- Sour Stomach
- Acid Indigestion
- Upset stomach due to these symptoms or overindulgence in food or drink
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 3.3x 1.6
Item Code: 502840