Frequently bought with...
- Helps to treat upset stomach, heartburn, & indigestion
- Helps to treat nausea & diarrhea
- Helps to coat stomach promoting fast-relief
Helps to Provide a 5 Symptom Digestive Relief
- Helps to Treat Upset Stomach, Heartburn, & Indigestion
- Helps to Treat Nausea & Diarrhea
- Helps to Coat Stomach Promoting Fast-Relief
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Formula
Pepto-Bismol MAX Strength Cherry Flavor. When there's trouble in tummy town, Pepto helps to coat your stomach and helps provide fast relief from upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea and diarrhea. Pepto-Bismol CHERRY MAX has got you covered: promotes maximum strength relief with great tasting cherry flavor for upset stomachs. Whether you're looking for an upset stomach medicine or nausea help, wondering what to do for indigestion or heartburn relief, or trying to find what's good for diarrhea, Pepto helps to fix it fast.
Made in USA
Shake well before use.
For accurate dosing, use dose cup.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 dose (2 Tbsp or 30 ml) every hour as needed. Do not exceed 4 doses (8 Tbsp or 120 ml) in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days.
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
Each tbsp contains:
- Sodium 6mg
- Salicylate 221mg
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) or taking other salicylate products. Do not use if you have: an ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool. Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, mucus in the stool. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis. When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, diarrhea lasts more than 2 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Serving Size||1 15 mL Tablespoon|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.65x 2.65x 6.8
Item Code: 511925