- 5 symptom digestive relief: Upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, diarrhea
- #1 pharmacist recommended brand for upset stomachs (based on Pharmacy Times 2015 survey, upset stomach remedies category)
- Pepto-Bismol coats to provide fast relief
- Bismuth subsalicylate
- Whether you're looking for an upset stomach medicine or nausea help, wondering what to do for indigestion or heartburn relief, or trying to find what's good for diarrhea, Pepto fixes it fast
Pepto-Bismol Max Strength Original flavor. When there's trouble in tummy town, Pepto coats your stomach and provides fast relief from upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea and diarrhea.
Pepto-Bismol Max Strength has got you covered: Maximum strength relief for upset stomachs.
Made in USA
- Shake well before use
- Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- 1 dose (30 mL or 2 TBSP) every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- Do not exceed 4 doses (120 mL or 8 TBSP) in 24 hours
- Use until diarrhea stops, but not more than 2 days
- Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
©Procter & Gamble
|Serving Size||30 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.98
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.6x 2.65x 6.85
Item Code: 630137
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.