- Clinically proven to work
- Inspired by nature's sunrise
- Light gradually increases
Wake up with light, feeling more refreshed
With a Wake-up Light that wakes you up naturally
Naturally proven to work
- Developed by Philips, experts in light for over 100 years.
- The only Wake-up Light clinically proven to work
Natural light wakes you gradually
- Sunrise Simulation wakes you gradually
- Bedside light with 10 light settings
- Colour flow of sunrise: bright Yellow
Natural sounds wake you gently
- Gentle beep ensures you get up on time
Naturally designed around you
- Snooze function
Inspired by nature's sunrise, light gradually increases within 30 minutes until your room is filled with bright yellow light. This process of changing an increasing light stimulates your body to wake up naturally. By the time light has filled the room your chosen natural sound completes the wake up experience, leaving you ready for the day ahead.
The sensitivity to light differs per person. In general, when using a higher light intensity a person needs less time to become fully awake. The 10 light intensities of the Wake-up light can be personalized and even be set up to 200 lux.
At your set wake up time a gentle beep will play to complete the wake up experience and ensure you are awake. The sound gradually increases in volume within one and a half minute.
The sound stops when you tap the top of the product. After 9 minutes the sound will gently start playing again.
Developed by Philips
Philips was founded over a 100 years ago as a company that produced and sold lightbulbs. Over 100 years Philips grew into a global company that brings innovation in lots of different areas. To this day lighting still is the soul of Philips. The Wake-up Light is proud to continue its heritage by building on years of knowledge and expertise of the world's most well know lighting expert.
Proven by scientists
At this moment in time the Philips wake-up light is the only one scientifically proven to work. In order to make the Wake-up Light the best possible product it can be in genuinely waking you up naturally and energized we have done a lot of clinical research. This research was conducted by independent science facilities to study and prove the effects of the wake-up light on the overall wake up experience. This way we have proven, among other things, that the Philips Wake-up Light not only wakes you more naturally, but also more energized and that it improves your mood in the morning.
The light of the sunrise simulation moves from Yellow to bright Yellow.
Easy to use
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Snooze type: Tap top to snooze
- Display brightness control: 4 settings
- Instore demo fuction
- Number of alarm times: 1
- Charges iPhone/ iPod Touch: No
- Snooze Duration: 9 minute(s)
- Controlled by iPhone App: No
Well being by light
- Increase energy in morning
- Wake up gradually by light
- Brightness settings: 10
- Light intensity: 200 Lux
- Sunrise simulating process: 30 minutes
- Colors in sunrise simulation: Bright Yellow
- Fall Asleep function: No
- Number of Wake-up Sounds: 1
- Play music from iPhone or iPod: No
- FM Radio: No
- UV-free: UV-free
- Box Dimensions (WxHxD): H200 x W200 x D130 mm
- Box Weight: 600 gram
- Cord Length EU/US: 150/180 CM
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Insulation Device: Class III
- Insulation Power Plug: Class II (double isolation)
- Power Input: 7.5 W
- Power Output Adapter: 5.4 W
- Product Dimensions: H 180mm x W 180mm x D 115mm
- Product Weight: 290 gram
- Replaceable Lamp: No
- Type of Lamp: Liteon SMD Lamp LED
- Voltage: 100/240 V
- Country of origin: China
- CTV Code (EUR | US): 8843350001 | 884350060
©Koninklijke Philips N.V.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.8x 7.8x 5.1
Item Code: 329553
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.