#1 Doctor Recommended Milk of Magnesia
Comfortable, Cramp-Free Relief in a Bottle
- Stimulant Free
- Sugar Free
Phillips'® is gentle and works stimulant-free so it works more like nature intended. Some other overnight laxatives containing stimulants can cause abdominal discomfort and cramps. Stimulant-free Phillips' is different.
It encourages your body to take its natural course and relieves constipation comfortably. You don't have to feel worse before you feel better.
Each tablespoon (15mL) contains: magnesium 500mg.
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- Shake well before use
- Dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose
- For accurate dosing, use the enclosed dosing cap
- mL = milliliter; TBSP = tablespoon
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 30 mL (2 TBSP) to 60 mL (4 TBSP)
- Children 6 to 11 years: 15 mL (1 TBSP) to 30 mL (2 TBSP)
- Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- Each tablespoon (15 mL) contains: magnesium 500 mg
- Store at room temperature and avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium-restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity). This product usually produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours.
|Serving Size||15 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 2.3x 5.2
Item Code: 161727
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.