Frequently bought with...
- $3599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2499$26.99earn points
- $2199Buy 1, Get 1 FREEearn points
- $2999earn points
- $2799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1399earn points
- $1479Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899earn points
3 Strains of Good Bacteria
To Promote Overall Digestive Health*
Helps Defend Against Occasional:*
- Gas and Bloating
When Should You Take Probiotics?
- Everyday to support overall digestive health*
- When traveling
- Can be taken with laxative products
Why Take Phillips'® Colon Health®?
- To support a healthy colon, one of the most important parts of your digestive system.
- To replenish the good bacteria when diet and stress cause constipation and upset your natural balance causing bloating, gas and diarrhea.
- To support a healthy immune system.
How Does Phillips' Colon Health Work?
- Contains the most common and most studied bacteria for digestive health (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), which closely resemble out body's natural food bacteria.
- There is scientific evidence that Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium help relieve gas, diarrhea, constipation and other GI discomforts.
Safe For Children Ages 3 and Older.
Bayer®, Phillips' and Colon Health are trademarks of Bayer.
Made in Japan
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Take one capsule daily with a meal.
Children under 3: Consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Replace cap after each use.© 2014 Bayer HealthCare LLC
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container||60|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Lactobacillus Gasseri KS-13 - Proprietary Blend||0units|
|Bifidobacterium Bifidum G9-1 - Proprietary Blend||0units|
|Bifidobacterium Longum MM-2 - Proprietary Blend||0units|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.32
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 3.05x 4.6
Item Code: 449690