Pillsbury Frosting15.0 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Artificially flavored. Easy to use.
- Store unopened can on kitchen shelf; avoid warm places like over an oven
- For easy spreading, use frosting at room temperature
- Stir frosting in can before using
- Spread on cooled cake
- To open candy bits, use scissors to cut foil on underside of lid. Carefully peel foil. Sprinkle candy bits over cake immediately after frosting
- Store frosted cake loosely covered
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining frosting for up to 2 weeks
|Serving Size||2 Tbsp|
|Serving Per Container||13|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||50|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||1.5g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.65x 3.65x 4.15
Item Code: 213100
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.