Soothing America's Throats for over 140 Years
Delicious Soothing Relief Since 1870
- Relieves minor discomfort
- Protects irritated areas
- Proprietary blend of ingredients
- E Pluribus Drop™
- Value Size
- Convenient Bag Keeps Drops Fresh
Created by J. Herman Pine in 1870, Pine Brothers has been soothing sore throats for over 140 years. Our proprietary blend of ingredients combine with our famed "soft drop" consistency to produce in our opinion the most delicious throat drop in the history of the world, and possibly earlier. To know Pine Brothers, is to love them. Pine Brothers is an American original, unique in every way, and we than you very much for your patronage.
Made in USAAdults and children 3 years and over: Dissolve 1 or 2 drops slowly in mouth. Repeat as needed. Best if not chewed. For children under 3, consult a physician.
©Pine Bros., LLC
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a physician promptly
- Do not use for more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a physician
- Sore mouth does not improve within 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Aids in the temporary relief of minor discomfort and protects irritated areas in the mouth and throat.
|Serving Size||1 Drop|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.45x 4.3x 6.32
Item Code: 150477
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.