Polident 3 Minute Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Tablets Triple Mint Freshness84.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
Exclusively for Beauty Enthusiasts! FREE Sample Bag from our top brands with $20 purchase on Beauty and Personal Care items . Details
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
For your oral health.
Why clean dentures with polident instead of toothpaste? Dentures are a lot softer than teeth. Toothpaste contains abrasives that can scratch dentures. Bacteria can grow in scratches, which can cause bad breath. Improved polident microclean formula kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria is just 3 minutes and kills other microorganisms in 5 minutes.
Denture hygiene is an important part of good oral health. Use polident instead of toothpaste every day for a clean denture and healthy mouth.
- MicroClean Formula
- Triple mint freshness
- Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria
- Removes stains and plaque fast
Questions or comments? Call toll-free 1-866-844-2796 weekdays.
Made in the USA
1. Drop one Polident tablet into a denture bath or glass containing enough warm water (not hot) to cover dentures.
2. Allow dentures or removable bridge to soak in green effervescing solution for 5 minutes.
3. After soaking in green solution for 5 minutes, rinse dentures with running water. For best results, brush dentures using the Polident solution and rinse again.
For clean, minty fresh dentures, use Polident at least once a day. Your dentures may be safely soaked in Polident solution overnight.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.71
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.1x 4.0x 6.2
Item Code: 415799
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.