- Includes one 48-count pouches of maximum strength formula Preparation H Medicated Wipes with witch hazel and aloe.
- Effective hemorrhoid relief that cools, soothes and comforts as it cleans.
- Preparation H wipes can be used for gentle, everyday cleansing to reduce irritation and skin damage from hemorrhoid symptoms.
- Convenient external hemorrhoid treatment that’s flushable and septic safe.
- Use to soothe and cleanse before applying topical hemorrhoid treatments including Preparation H Ointment, Cream, Gel or Suppositories for better hemorrhoid relief
- Among over the counter hemorrhoid relief products, Preparation H is most recommended brand by doctors and pharmacists. (1, 2)
- Also available, Preparation H wipes for women with cucumber, aloe, vitamin E, shea butter and chamomile.
Bum discomfort is something you shouldn’t ignore or leave untreated. Soothe and cleanse with Preparation H Medicated Wipes with Witch Hazel and Aloe to reduce irritation and help prevent further skin damage. There’s a good chance that your irritation is a symptom of hemorrhoids. Not to worry, hemorrhoids are actually pretty common. In fact, 75% of American men and women have hemorrhoids at some point in their lives. When you feel pain, anus itching, or burning, it may be a hemorrhoid flare up. Preparation H hemorrhoid wipes provide effective hemorrhoid symptom relief. Preparation H Flushable Medicated Wipes are also gentle enough to be used for everyday cleansing when using the bathroom. Soothing aloe cools and comforts, even helping to reduce further irritation from the symptoms of hemorrhoids. For even more comfort, clean with hemorrhoid wipes before applying a Preparation H topical hemorrhoid treatment product. Trust the #1 selling hemorrhoid brand, Preparation H, for your bum cleansing and care.
Made in United States
- Adults: unfold wipe and cleanse the area by gently wiping, patting or blotting. If necessary, repeat until all matter is removed from the area
- Use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement and before applying topical hemorrhoidal treatments, and then discard
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product:
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- bleeding occurs.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
- temporary relief of irritation and burning
- aids in protecting irritated anorectal areas
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 18.0x 13.9x 6.8
Item Code: 109486