- Helps preserve eye health
- #1 recommended among retina specialists
- A high-potency antioxidant supplement
- Helps preserve eye health.
- The only clinically proven effective product.
- The vitamin and mineral supplement used in the natural eye institute - NEI - Age-Related Rye Disease Study - AREDS.
- Ocuvite - the No. 1 recommended eye vitamin and mineral supplement among retina specialists - Reference: 1. Data on file, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.
- Bausch & Lomb and Ocuvite - committed to research and leadership in ocular nutritionals.
- Bausch & Lomb Ocuvite PreserVision was the only antioxidant vitamin and mineral supplement clinically proven effective in a 4 tablet per day regimen, in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study - AREDS.
- AREDS was a 10-year, independent study conducted by the National Eye Institute - NEI - of the National Institutes of Health.
- Ocuvite PreserVision is a high-potency antioxidant supplement with select vitamins and minerals at levels that are well above those in ordinary multi-vitamins and generally cannot be attained through diet alone.
- The only clinically proven effective product in the NEI AREDS study.
- Made in U.S.A.
2 in the morning, 2 in the evening. Should be taken with meals.
Store at room temperature.
©Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
Smokers: Please consult your eye care professional about the risks associated with smoking and using Beta-Carotene.
Store at Room Temperature.
|Serving Size||2 tablets|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.34x 2.34x 4.57
Item Code: 640135
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.