Prevacid Acid Reducer, Delayed-Release Capsules42.0 ea
Live heartburn free, all day AND all night with just one Prevacid24HR
Prevacid24HR prevents the acid that causes frequent heartburn and its unpleasant symptoms. So why treat after you start feeling the burn?
Prevacid24HR turns off the pumps that produce the acid that causes heartburn
Prevacid24HR keeps heartburn away for 24 hours, so you can enjoy good meals, good times and a good night's sleep
Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn (occurring 2 or more days per week). May take 1-4 days for full effect. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months, unless directed by a doctor. Not intended for immediate relief.
- adults 18 years of age an older
- this product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days
- it may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours
- 14-Day Course of Treatment
- swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning
- take every day for 14 days
- do not take more than 1 capsule a day
- swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules
- do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor
- Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed)
- you may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months
- do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor
- children under 18 years of age: ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- read the directions, warnings and package insert before use
- keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- keep product out of high heat and humidity
- protect product from moisture
- close cap tightly after use
Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information. Tamper-Evident Bottle. Do not use if inner foil seal imprinted with "Sealed for Your Protection" or black band around the center of each capsule is missing or broken. Warnings
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to lansoprazole
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- warfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- prescription anti-fungal or anti-yeast medicines
- digoxin (heart medicine)
- theophylline (asthma medicine)
- tacrolimus or mycophenolate mofetil (immune system medicines)
- atazanavir (medicine for HIV infection)
- methotrexate (arthritis medication)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months
- you get diarrhea
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- treats frequent heartburn (occur 2 or more days a week)
- not intended for immediate relief of heartburn; this drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 4.43x 3.35
Item Code: 499274