Helps Keep Your Humidifier Cleaner, Longer
- Continuously Cleans & Protects Humidifiers against Bacteria & Mold
- Helps Kill Bacteria That can cause Unpleasant Odors
- Simply Drop in Tank for Fresh, Clean Mist
- Keeps Cleaning for 30 Days
- Works in Virtually All Humidifiers
The Protec™ Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge features a patented antimicrobial "Aquastat™" that continuously works to inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold as well as help prevent the buildup of slime in the water and humidifier surfaces.* Aquastat imparts no harsh oxidizers or bleach compounds on your humidifier. In addition the Protec Cartridge provides peace of mind that the mist is fresh and clean.
The Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge uses the same antimicrobial that has been used for years to control odor-causing bacteria and unsightly mold in drinking water filters.
Questions or comments? 1-800-477-0457
Made in USA
*The Protec Cleaning Cartridge is antimicrobially treated to help prevent the growth and migration of mold, fungus, algae, and odor-causing bacteria on the cartridge.
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Remove outer package before placing cartridge into humidifier. Do not open or attempt to empty the cartridge. Retain this label for reference. For use with the following sizes of residential humidifiers: Small portable humidifier units, console humidifier units, central humidifier units.
For use in the following types of residential humidifiers: ultrasonic, cool mist (impeller), evaporative and steam vaporizer.
- For every 2 gallons of water tank capacity in the humidifier tank, use 1 cartridge.
- For best results, before using for the first time, it is recommended that you clean your humidifier according to the humidifier manufacturer's instructions to remove any buildup that may have accumulated.
- After humidifier has been cleaned, drop one (1) cartridge per 2 gallons of water capacity into the humidifier water reservoir and full tank with fresh water.
- Operate humidifier according to the manufacturer's directions and replace cartridge every 30 days. For deep-well reservoir tanks, shut off water and drain tank in order to retrieve the cartridge.
Do not contaminate: Water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
Storage: Do not store in areas accessible to children. Keep product dry during storage.
Container and disposal: Do not reuse empty cartridge or outer carton. Securely wrap original container in several layers of newspaper and discard in the trash.© 2011 Kaz USA, Inc
Keep out of reach of children. Do not allow children to play with Protec cartridge.
Customer is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Any use of this product for purposes other than what it is intended is strictly prohibited. Results may vary according to water quality.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.04
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.35x 3.1x 7.05
Item Code: 809903
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.